Sunday, February 22, 2009

According to Forbes...

I like Forbes.com, I read it all the time. Today I found a list of the top 10 stores who are making a profit and where we are still spending our hard earned cash. I think the list speaks for itself, except Hermes...even though its nice to see a very high end luxury retailer not hurting considering so many are these days.
1. American Apparel
2. Urban Outfitters
3. BJ's Wholesale
4. Wal Mart
5. Amazon.com
6. Hermes
7. Game Stop
8. Aeropostale
9. The Buckle
10. Jcrew

1 comment:

Rebecca Corvese said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet comment. I actually thought to do a Gaudy house, but I started down that internet black hole and before I knew it, I had enough photos. Love your blog... I've got to add you to my blogroll!