Sunday, January 18, 2009

Spring Sadness

I was browsing for some spring wardrobe ideas...we already have the colors for spring, thanks to Coco + Kelley, so now we need the clothes. I am wishing for spring especially hardcore since it was 4 degrees here in Long Island yesterday morning as I made my way to school and now it's snowing! When did Long Island turn into Canada? While I am not sure if I am inspired by what I am about to show you, I did feel the need to share.


First, Molly Sims in DVF, cute as a spring, short sundress, not cute as a full length curtain.
Amy Adams in Giambastta Valli, love this dress! And below Amanda Bynes in Sherri Bodell, I think I need this dress, I have 2 weddings this summer which means showers and rehearsal dinners, I am sure I can wear this dress to something!

No comments: