Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dare to Dream little girl













As I sit here in my small 1 bedroom condo (at least I own it!) and I hear the heat pumping through the radiators, I can't help but wonder how much it would cost to heat this place...
But I do love it! I found this listing on Corcoran, it is 140 Perry St in NYC which has become so desirable. Did you notice Palazzo Chupi in the background of picture 3, its the pink building.
When I am a rich and famous COO, I am just not sure where I would want to live, but here's an idea, a place in the city and a place in the country so I can fulfill all my decorating/architectural fantasies! But that staircase and bookshelves and bathroom...what a housewarming party I would throw for myself. I would invite all my ex boyfriends, how ya like me now!

No comments: